We are sorry to hear there is a problem with your order. Our store policy allows returns and refunds if:
- You have changed your mind and wish to return or exchange an item.
- The item you received is in a defective or damaged condition.
Refunds will be made to the original mode of payment but it may take 10 to 45 days for the refund to be credited depending on your credit card issuer.
Some items are not eligible for a return if you change your mind. This is because we cannot confirm the environmental conditions under which such items have been stored while in your possession. For example, items such as rebreather oxygen sensors, batteries, carbon dioxide absorbent etc are easily damaged by heat if you left them in your car on a sunny day.
Items which are non-returnable are clearly designated as such in the item description, and will not be accepted for return unless received by you in a damaged condition caused by improper packaging (by us) or improper handling (by the courier).
Changed your mind and wish to return or exchange an item
If you want to return or exchange an item, we will process your return under the following conditions:
- You must request a return/exchange within 7 days from the date you received the item.
- We will arrange collection of the item from you, but cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If the returned item is not in original re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- Once we have examined the returned item and confirmed its condition, we will give you the option of an exchange (subject to stock availability), a store credit, or a refund to your credit card.
You received the item in a damaged or defective condition
We apologise for the inconvenience caused and will do our best to make it right. Please let us know (within 7 days from the date you received the item) and we will arrange collection at our cost. Once we have examined the item and confirmed its condition, we will give you the option of an exchange (subject to stock availability), a store credit, or a refund to your credit card.
This page was updated on 22 June 2022.