This self-inflating DSMB from AP Diving has its own independent mini-cylinder which makes deployment quick and easy from any depth. It also allows you to conserve expensive gas mixes instead of wasting them on DSMB inflation.
To deploy: Prepare your DSMB for release and when you are ready, open the valve on the mini-cylinder. The DSMB will start to self-inflate and you can release.
To refill: Remove mini-cylinder from DSMB and connect to a scuba air cylinder. Refilling only takes a few seconds. In case you forget to refill your mini-cylinder, you can deploy the DSMB using a 2nd stage regulator.
- Colour: Red
- Size: 1.4 m (4.6 ft) long and 20 cm (8 in) wide
- Mini-cylinder: 11.5 cm long, 0.1 litre, 232 bar, DIN
- Mini-cylinder easily refilled from any standard scuba air cylinder
- Top eyelet for message slate, light or reflector
- Also inflatable via self-sealing bottom using 2nd stage regulator
Note: Mini-cylinder can be refilled only from a scuba air cylinder with a DIN valve. To refill from a yoke valve you will need a DIN-to-Yoke adapter.