This self-inflating DSMB from AP Diving has its own independent mini-cylinder which makes deployment quick and easy from any depth. It also allows you to conserve expensive gas mixes instead of wasting them on DSMB inflation.
To deploy, prepare your DSMB for release and when you are ready, simply open the valve on the mini-cylinder. The DSMB will self-inflate automatically.
To refill the mini-cylinder, remove it from the DSMB and connect it to a scuba air cylinder. Refilling only takes a few seconds. In case you forget to refill your mini-cylinder, you can still deploy the DSMB using a 2nd stage regulator.
- Colour: Red
- Size: 1.4 m (4.6 ft) long and 20 cm (8 in) wide
- Mini-cylinder: 11.5 cm long, 0.1 litre, 232 bar, DIN
- Mini-cylinder easily refilled from any standard scuba air cylinder
- Top eyelet for message slate, light or reflector
- Also inflatable via self-sealing bottom using 2nd stage regulator
Note: Mini-cylinder can be refilled only from a scuba air cylinder which has a DIN valve. If you would like to refill from a yoke valve you will need a DIN-to-Yoke adapter.