TDC-3 Technical Dive Computer
Technical Diving Computers (TDC) was founded by Ross Hemingway (creator of the world’s most popular dive planning software: V-Planner and Multi-Deco).
The TDC-3 is designed and manufactured to serve the most demanding XR divers, offering a variety of decompression algorithms to suit personal preferences and mission parameters (Buhlmann with Gradient Factors, and VPM-B and B/E).
The intuitive user-interface and highly-readable screen is well organised to ensure that XR divers have all the tools they need to efficiently make decisions about their dive.
- Buhlmann GF and VPM-B (fully adjustable)
- Solid aluminium casing
- Dual battery system
- Dual tap and button interfaces
- Direct Wi-Fi connectivity
- Dive simulator
- Multiple CCR bailout plans
- Choice of deco stops or deco ceiling
- Reversible display for left/right hand
- Saft 3.6v lithium batteries (x2)
- Wrist strap (If you prefer a wrist-watch style strap)