50 lb capacity
With its cone-shaped design, this lift bag provides extra stability when deployed. It features 3 options for inflation: BCD-style inflator, oral inflation, or via the self-sealing bottom. The top-mounted dump valve provides ascent speed control and also prevents over-pressure damage. The lift bag stores neatly rolled-up, ready for use.
- Capacity: 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Material: 210 denier TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) coated nylon
- D-ring: 304 stainless steel
- Combo oral/BCD inflator
- Dump valve with extended pull cord
- Spill-proof design with self-sealing bottom
- Bungee loops for easy stowage when rolled up
- Webbed handle for easy retrieval and hoisting onto boat/dock
- Top D-ring allows attachment of slate with instructions etc
Note: Thanks to its self-sealing design, this lift bag can also be used as a surface signal buoy. The D-ring located near the handle is ideal for attaching a strobe/chemical light if needed.
Care: Rinsing your lift bag (inside and out) with fresh water after each use greatly extends its lifetime. Whenever possible, allow the lift bag to completely dry before rolling it up for storage. Do not place heavy items on top of the lift bag during storage.
There are no reviews yet.