Divesoft Freedom Closed Circuit
Multi-gas trimix CCR dive computer
The Divesoft Freedom CCR dive computer encompasses all the features of the other Freedom versions but also supports closed-circuit rebreather (CCR) diving. It is ideal for XR (extended range) divers who conduct OC/CC trimix dives with up to 9 OC gas mixes and 8 CC diluent mixes.
Fixed Setpoint CCR deco diving is supported natively, but you can also connect your Freedom to your rebreather by purchasing a connection cable from Narked at 90. You may connect up to 3 oxygen sensors to your Freedom for real-time PO2 monitoring and deco calculations. SCR (semi-closed rebreather) modes are also supported.
- Bühlmann’s ZHL decompression algorithm
- Fully adjustable gradient factors
- Choice of deco stops or deco ceiling
- Decompression games – New!
- Vibrating alarms – New!
- Durable aluminium housing
- Full-colour TFT display
- Reversible display for left/right hand
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- USB connection and charging
- 9 OC gas mixes
- 8 CC diluent mixes
- 300 m (1000 ft) operational depth
- Textile strap or bungee wrist mount
- 12-month warranty on rechargeable battery
- Bungee cord
- Fastening strap
- USB cable
- Screen protector overlay (factory-installed)
- Silicone protective sleeve
Overview: Divesoft Freedom (PDF 665 KB)
User Manual: Divesoft Freedom (PDF 3.75 MB)
Divesoft Freedom – Introduction & Unboxing
Divesoft Freedom – Advantages
Why should I get a Divesoft Freedom?
Divesoft Freedom – Perfect tool for diving
There are no reviews yet.